Wednesday 15 April 2009

My Designs: photoshop design manipulation examples

These are a handful of initial designs for my an independent contact/creative business card.





 

This is my design for a Thank You card which i sent to my friend and family to say Thank You for sending me snowboarding!!!






       Here are key examples of a concept design approach to a small workshop project "Art is a lie" from my first year at UEL.
I Don't have the image that was the original untouched template for this design manipulation, but here is also an accompanying a pic of the lady that i had copied another facial profile into.



These images are a brief initial design collection i produced for potential client who requested a logo/ident brand design for there new private banking dept based within the Santander group at Abbey building, Triton Sq London, which involved a merging of three companies who all wanted to keep there previous branding images. Although this kept my creative options narrow, it was still an opportunity for independent professional design. Sadly in the end the dept were unable to forward the job to me.







These are all images i produced to accompany some video recorded footage i received to which i was required to compose into a quiz like interactive program for a 'Hen party' for the bride and groom to be. I didn't have much time as i would have liked (which would have give me the chance to animates various connecting aspects within the work)  Although it turned out enough to serve a satisfactory outcome for the guys!





No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome to my Blog!!!

This is the place where i hope to tantalise you with the latest in my world of art, intersts, ideas, design, concept, image and creation!