Friday 19 June 2009

My 'Graphic Arts' pieces at UEL Show Case '09

Here are a few pics of me accompanying my Graphic Arts work at the second year show case 09 at UEL!

For the exhibition i decided to hang 
  • 4 photographs containing experimental image projection of my own various mixed media works onto large shapes.



  • 1 semi large canvas (1st) of a portrait relating to a rescaling of a projected image
  • 1  semi large digital print containing photography & digital sketch and paintings of a sequences of relating portraits
  • 1 semi large canvas (2nd) of portrait relating a digital process of image impression fragmentation
  • 2 digital prints relating to the process of the 2nd canvas


  • 2 small digital print informing my progression of digital painting and sketching


All works inform various focus points of the conceptual interests i have been constructing over the year with supported critical theory. As also a result of my technical explorations of a variety of practices. I have had an interest in various medias some newer to me this year and they will be a foundation for my continuing project over lapping the 3rd year of my projects.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome to my Blog!!!

This is the place where i hope to tantalise you with the latest in my world of art, intersts, ideas, design, concept, image and creation!