Monday 18 May 2009

Personal Project sem B 'Final Piece' - 'the Pass' & supporting work

This is my final piece short film animation for my personal project of semester B at UEL.
I decided to call it 'the Pass'

  • Music produced by Andrew Coggins
  • Visuals produced by myself
  • Visuals and Audio composed, edited and film produced by myself.


These are pictures some just photography and some repainted in photoshop, they are some of which images helped influence the subjects and environment i chose to study and capture in my creative process for the project.





this is a bit of footage which i had captured on my phone which also gave me ideas for the project.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome to my Blog!!!

This is the place where i hope to tantalise you with the latest in my world of art, intersts, ideas, design, concept, image and creation!